What to do if…

This page is currently under development.

This is a page where we can set out some of the most common questions, and a pointer to say what to contact the town council for and what to contact others for  – for example Cornwall Council, Housing Associations, Police, Environment Agency, local organisations, etc.

 Who do I ask about a memorial bench for a loved one?   Memorial benches are organised by Cornwall Council’s Environment Service (West).  They can be contacted on tel: (01736) 334838

The town council covers three areas (wards) – St Ives East, St Ives West and Lelant and Carbis – how do I know which one I’m in?      Click here for the ward maps